Here is Emmy Mom's button... Join in with us!
And here are my Ten Things to Smile About, in no particular order.
I just felt the need to start from ten and go to one.
10. Ma bebes.
9. My hot husband. He's all mine. And I love him. He's a great Dad too. And a great provider of the bacon bringing home. And he has nice hair.
8. Fall weather! Ok so it's like, 90 degrees today, but after 110 degree summer days I'm delighted to have 90 and I'm sure all my fellow Houstonians agree? Yes? Yes!
7. Clorox wipes.
I'm tellin' you, these things are amazing. On the countertops, on highchair trays, in the bathroom. Everywhere. Love them. I cannot live my life without them. Ok, maybe that's a bit much. But I smile for them.
6. Make up. Foundation, mascara, some good liquid liner. It makes me a better person.
5. Mother's Day Out starting on Tuesday of next week. Oh yes. All three of them. (Yay!) We went to "Meet the teacher" yesterday and it was so fun! Aaand, I love all the teachers. Def smile worthy.
4. Google Latitude. Because then I know when my husband is almost home from work. Smile.
3. Really cold water, to drink. Mmmmm.
2. Conan. He makes me laugh.
|He should have kept the beard (like this pic). Am I right?|
1. See number 9 (for another, better, bearded man.)
Hit me with some of your favorite things to smile about!